ScheduleFlex Software Overview
ScheduleFlex is purpose-built for service organizations with fast-changing shift needs. Industries commonly served by ScheduleFlex include:
- Public Safety
- Call Centers
Eliminate Scheduling Chaos
Respond quickly and efficiently to changing labor needs to deliver on your service-level agreements (SLAs). Add or change shifts on the fly and automatically assign them to qualified and available employees. Robust day-of scheduling tools provide your frontline managers with the ability to efficiently handle last-minute changes such as unexpected callouts and service demand swings.
Empower Mobile Work
Service organizations often have on-the-go employees who split time between departments or locations. Mobile-based and timely communications keep you and your workforce closely connected to keep everyone in the know and operations running smoothly.
Unlock Workforce Capacity
With a diverse mix of full-time, part-time and even temporary workers, service organizations can find it challenging to understand and leverage the true capacity of their workforce. ScheduleFlex provides managers clear visibility into available and qualified resources, resulting in higher shift coverage and less overtime.
At LUSH we are aiming to create a highly dynamic scheduling environment, so having real-time scheduling capability can be highly beneficial for us.Labor Scheduling Project Lead,
LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
Thinking back to business before Shiftboard’s ScheduleFlex, I can’t believe we did it any other way. We’ve become so much more efficient in countless ways.Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition,
Wellness Corporate Solutions
Shiftboard is a lifesaver. It has saved our company thousands in overtime.Director of Administrative Services,
Flexible, Dynamic Scheduling
From top-down to bottom-up scheduling, ScheduleFlex offers multiple scheduling options to meet the needs of each department or location.
- Provide managers the ability to organize their teams to optimize scheduling for their department
- Share scheduling responsibilities across multiple managers, even if at different locations .
- Cater schedule processes to your workforce makeup. Choose one approach for full-time employees, another for part-time employees who may need more scheduling flexibility.
Agile Schedule Change Management
Ensure schedulers and frontline managers never skip a beat when staffing needs change.
- Auto-fill shifts tied to unexpected callouts or no-shows with qualified workers.
- Create flex pools of versatile workers who can fill multiple roles or time slots.
- Empower frontline managers to respond to issues directly from their mobile devices.
Keep operations running smoothly with timely and targeted communications.
- Automate worker communications tied to schedule updates, newly available shifts, and more via SMS, notifications, and emails.
- Easily send timely news, updates, or targeted communications to select individuals, departments, or the entire site.
- Provide managers up-to-the-minute status of shift updates and employee availability changes automatically.
Access a rich set of features to engage employees in the scheduling process and ensure fairness.
- Provide employees anytime, anywhere access to view schedules, pick up shifts, trade shifts and more.
- Enable workers to indicate availability and shift preferences as well as volunteer for additional assignments.
- Automatically enforce shift assignment rules, such as seniority to ensure fairness
Intelligent Workforce Flexing
Provides visibility into your entire workforce regardless of full-time, part-time, or contingent staff so you can maximize the current resources you have.
- Track employee schedule flexibility, their interest in additional shifts, and OT status to fully leverage your available workforce capacity.
- Share workers across departments and locations to respond quickly to labor demand needs.
- Tag specific shifts for immediate shift pickup by qualified part-time, contingent, and contract workers.
Automatically create schedules based upon historical or projected demand patterns to avoid under or over scheduling.
Manage applicant screening processes. Ensure new hires have completed all required job-related training before they become eligible to work.
Time Clock and Geofencing
Mobile and station-based time clocks enable employees to clock in and out for shifts. Combine with geofencing to ensure time clocking occurs on location.
Trusted by the World’s Most Recognized Brands
Talk with Us
Fill out the form and we’ll be in touch for an initial conversation about your workforce scheduling needs.