Transitional & rehabilitation health
Health and human services
Trusted by Leading Healthcare Providers
Keep Daily Operations Running Smoothly
Avoid the daily struggle to fill last-minute shifts to meet changing patient loads.
- Give front-line shift leads a real-time view of scheduling needs and worker availability.
- Assess scheduled workers’ flexibility to fill various positions and maximize coverage.
- Auto fill last-minute shift openings with employees who have confirmed acceptance.
Control Overtime Costs and Protect Profitability
See the direct impact scheduling decisions will have on overtime to ensure the desired outcome on your budget and bottom line.
- Automatically schedule shifts with eligible employees who have lower cost implications.
- Avoid excessive overtime automatically by placing limits on worker schedulable hours.
- View expected overtime costs with the current schedule to ensure you stay on track with goals and budget.
Improve Employee Engagement
Balance organizational needs and individual worker preferences with a scheduling practice that keeps your workforce engaged and happy.
- Create schedules that maximize shift coverage while ensuring fairness at the same time.
- Post new shifts and allow eligible employees to see and request them automatically.
- Provide employees the ability to influence their work schedule and self-serve.
5 Reasons Why Healthcare Providers Choose Shiftboard
Day-Of Shift Coverage Tools
Your front-line managers can quickly handle callouts and last-minute schedule changes easily with the best day-of tools in the industry.
Shift Pick Up
As you post new ad-hoc shifts, eligible caregivers are automatically given notice, resulting in higher shift-fill rates and happier employees who are seeking additional shifts.
Enjoy unparalleled flexibility in organizing your workforce by teams to share resources and make scheduling easy.
Automated checking of shift requirements so only caregivers who have the required credentials and in good standing can be scheduled.
Employee Self-Serve Access
By involving your workforce in scheduling, you achieve higher fill rates and less work for front-line managers, which results in improved patient care.